The Butovsky stadium «Vorskla»
In 1951 the new stadium «Vrozhay» (Harvest) was built in Poltava at place of a small football field of 1913. Later, in 1956, the stadium received the new name «Kolgospnyk» (Collective farmer) — next year it already seated 17 000 spectators. In 1963 the name was changed one more time and sounded as «Kolos» (Ear), and in 1990 it was renamed one more and the last time as «Vorskla». Today it is the home stadium of the football team of the same name. In 2008 the stadium was also named after one of the founders of the new Olympic Games — O. Butovsky.